Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oregon Backcountry

Been doing some more exploring around the backcountry the last few weeks. Lots of long approaches around here make the skiing tough to get to unless you have a snowmobile, although a tow rope and big thumb usually gets you to where you want to go....



Top of Lookout Mtn in the Ochocos



Top of Tam McArthur Rim... "don't go that way"





Yellow submarine team











My buddy Ben from CSU came out for a visit.








An old mine in the Ochocos





We took a full moon run down Mt. Bachelor's cinder cone!

Heading to Whistler next week... more to come!!

1 comment:

Hende99 said...

Bullfrog....I found your blog!

Very Nice......I just wasted 4 hours at work reading it all.

I can't believe you went to Argentina, and saw Sebe.

Anyway my email is hende99@gmail.com, and my new phone number is 314-220-9139.

Hit me up!!

-Hendo